Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Caleb in April

I haven't posted anything for awhile so today you get TWO posts! See below for the one about Caleb's recent playdates. Caleb is really good at crawing now, almost too good. He moves faster than I usually anticipate but he's enjoying being mobile. He pulls himself up on furniture and likes to have us hold his hands so he can walk around. He has learned to do high-fives and to wave. He's also sleeping better at night and now there are some nights where we don't even have to go in to his room at all after he's been put to bed (but that makes me nervous since I'm used to getting up, so now I get up just to make sure he's okay). The warmer weather means being outside a lot more so that's been good for all of us!

Here are photos from the last month.

Caleb in his Easter outfit.
Being contemplative while talking a walk.
Just playing.

Bath time, which he always loves!


Happy being outside.

Family time in the hammock.





New swing!


No comments:

Post a Comment