It's been a LONG time since I've updated the blog! Sorry for the lack of Caleb info. Hopefully this entry will catch you up a bit. As Caleb gets older it's fun to see his personality coming out in what he says and does. He says a lot more things now and learns more each day. At dinner earlier this week he kept saying a word over and over and we were repeating it back trying to figure it out. Brett, breh, brr, red...? Finally Caleb reached out, picked up a piece of bread, pointed at it and enounciated to us, "BREAD". He's pretty good at please and thank you, he likes to point and say "that", he sometimes says "I did it" or announces "I poopie!!". He also used the word "mine" for the first time today. Kyle had a milkshake and Caleb was trying to claim it.
Caleb likes art projects so here's a photo of him painting. I like to watch him as he sets about doing a project and thinks about what he's going to do next. I don't like it when I can see that his next move involves painting the wall, or whatever he thinks he can run to before I catch him.
Another favorite is sitting on a kitchen stool while I make dinner. He loves to play with the spice jars and especially likes smelling each jar and carefully putting the lid back on. He'll scrunch up his face and make sniffing sounds when he wants to smell the spices.
Here's Caleb doing what he does best, just looking cute.
And here's a photo of some of my New York family. We made a trip out there mid-February.
And another favorite, ELMO!! Caleb likes all things Elmo so here he is with Elmo puzzle and Elmo hooded blanket.
And here he is sitting in the toy basket again.
No comments:
Post a Comment