It's been a long time since I last updated so here's what we're up to! First, baby boy #2 will be arriving in mid-May (if you received our family Valentine's Day letter, I said mid-June. Oops! I must have been thinking about Caleb's birthday). Here's a profile view of baby like he's laying on his back. His head is on the right and he's looking left.
I've been having a really good pregnancy so we've been doing some home improvement projects before the baby arrives. We just finished updating a bathroom and painting a hallway that needed some repairs and it goes all the way from downstairs through the whole upstairs. Then Kyle installed 6 new light fixtures in that hall. Next project begins tomorrow with installing this fireplace mantle that we found at an antique store! The woodwork matches our house perfectly. This fireplace is in our dining room and right now the opening is just a square of brick with wood trim around the sides. We'll be tiling over the brick and doing a new tile hearth.
Caleb has been doing great. He loves trains right now and plays with his train set as often as he can. He just got his first black eye a month or so ago when he ran into some stacked up wood flooring at the home improvement store.
Sometimes I'll tell Caleb he's the cutest or the best and he'll respond, "I sure am!". But my favorite new phrase is, "You make me too happy!". He usually says that when he gets a cookie or is really excited about doing something. Here he is running around the yard on one of our extra warm days wearing a cape I made him last month. Caleb and I are both looking forward to warm spring and summer days when we can play outside and not be quite so confined indoors.



Is he really going to be 3 this year?!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's true and hard to believe! And it's hard to believe we'll be having another little guy soon. I'm looking forward to getting out the super cute overalls for this next one to wear that you and Sam brought for Caleb when you visited. We miss you!
Delete