Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Doctor

Kyle and I met with the new doctor for the first time today. It went really well! We both really liked her and felt like she did a good job answering our questions and explaining things to us. She didn't seem rushed and went over some extra information about birthing with us which was really great. As for the exam part she said we're looking good. The baby is in the correct head-down position. She said his head is low but there's no dialating yet so that's fine. She said I don't have to be on modified bed rest anymore (yay!!) but I still need to take it easy and take my medication so I make it to at least 36 weeks although 37 would be better. It's hard to believe that 36 weeks is only a week and a half away! We're getting more and more excited as we get closer to meeting our baby. We're still hoping he decides to wait another 4 or 5 weeks before arriving but we're trying to get ready early just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment