Tuesday, August 11, 2009

He got better!

Caleb has been on his acid reflux medication for a little over 2 weeks now and we've seen such an improvement! He's a much happier baby now. He can be awake without crying and takes better naps so we're happier parents now. He's still pretty small. I had him weighed last week and he was 8.2 lbs. and he was 7 weeks old. Hopefuly he'll start to pudge up soon.

About a week ago Kyle and I were watching Caleb wiggle around and he looked at us and gave us a big smile! It was his first smile where it looked like he actually recognized us and was happy. It brought tears to our eyes. Since then he's started to smile a little more regularly.

Here are some photos from the last couple of weeks.



With friends Dottie and Lucy Anstine at their house.




His smiles are really brief, so this is the closest photo I've gotten so far.



Here's some photos from the last couple weeks. Caleb showing off his muscles:

Caleb after getting cleaned up. I love how his face looks even though it looks like he's giving us the finger.


Caleb sometimes likes to curl up in a ball to sleep. He's a pretty snuggly baby which we both enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! So glad Caleb is doing better! I just discovered your blog! Hoorah for baby blogs!

    ReplyDelete