Sunday, June 20, 2010

1 Year of Caleb, 1 year of being Da Da

I grew up with a wonderful father, role model, and friend. Those few words don't nearly encompass all that my dad has meant to me both as a child and as an adult. I have such a great love and respect for my father and that's why we decided that he and Caleb should share a middle name, "Ward".

I have high expectations for the role of father and it has been such a joy to see Kyle in that role with Caleb. From the day Caleb came home from the hospital and every day since Kyle has done a wonderful job of raising his little son. It's obvious that Caleb loves him back from the way he squeals when he realizes Daddy is home and crawls as fast as he can to the door. I couldn't have asked for a better partner as a spouse and parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment